I think I’m going to call 2012 the year of Immeasurable Revelation. So many things I’m uncovering and discovering …
in health and wellness,
in mind and body,
in soul and spirit.
There’s nothing more exciting to me, than learning something new in this grand ole life of mine.
And one of those lovely health and wellness discoveries? Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soap. I simply adore this stuff. My goal one day is to be able to eat absolutely every product I use (if I had to, that is) … toiletries as well as household products. The way I see it, putting something onto my skin or into my lungs is getting into my body just as easily as food or drink, so it might as well be edible. Non-toxic is the name of the game!
Just looking at the ingredients alone is enough to sell me on the product:
Organic Coconut Oil
Organic Olive Oil
Organic Jojoba Oil
Organic Hemp Oil
Essential Oils (available in Almond, Citrus Orange, Peppermint, Lavender, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Rose)
***I dare you to go and compare these ingredients to most other brands, maybe even the one in your shower. I haven’t found a comparison yet.
And a few more cool things to know about his great soap:
- Completely biodegradable and vegetable-based
- Made with certified fair trade and organic oils
- Multi-purpose: 18-in-1 uses (example: dilute with water for house cleaner)
- No synthetic foaming agents, thickeners or preservatives
- 100% post-consumer recycled (PCR) cylinder bottles and paper labels
- Simple, ecological formulations based on old-world quality and expertise
- #1-selling natural brand of soaps in North America
Let me know if you’re a fan too!
My fav is definitely the almond one …