This blog/website definitely isn’t intended to create fear in people, but definitely a place to post/share truths. And sadly enough, the poisonous properties of fluoride is one of them.
Here is some info I recently read from “The Great Fluoride Scam” by James Donahue:
- The Journal of the American Medical Association and the New England Journal of Medicine have both reported greater incidence of hip fractures in fluoridated areas.
- The National Institute of Environmental and Health Services has linked fluoridation with cancer.
- In areas where fluoride is consumed in the drinking water, there are higher rates of bone disorders (skeletal fluorosis, osteoporosis and arthritic pain) and people suffer from brown decaying teeth.
- The 1984 issue of Clinical Toxicology of Commercial Products lists fluoride as more poisonous than lead and just slightly less poisonous than arsenic.
- It has been used as a pesticide for mice, rats and other small pests.
- A 10-pound infant could be killed by 1/100 of an ounce and a 100-pound adult could be killed by 1/10 of an ounce of fluoride.
- The Akron Regional Poison Center indicates that a 7-ounce tube of toothpaste contains 199 mg. of fluoride, more than enough to kill a 25-pound child.
- There is compelling evidence that the program of water fluoridation began as a massive effort to cover up bad publicity from one of the most toxic materials to emerge from the government’s secret nuclear weapons program. The idea was that if fluoride could be presented to the country as beneficial, then no one could sue the government for being harmed by it.
- Fluoride is a key chemical in atomic bomb production. Millions of tons were used during the Cold War period to manufacture high-grade uranium and plutonium.
- Documents show that the first U.S. lawsuits levied against the atomic weapons program were over fluoride poisoning, not radiation damage.